Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Crochet Cat Bag - Maya

I found this really cute pattern in one of my Japanese crochet books and I thought it would be a nice little bag for Kelsey (my daughter) to carry her mobile phone, lip gloss, hair ties and other small stuff. I've lined it and put in a zipper to keep things from falling out. I actually wouldn't mind using it myself!

I have been knitting and crocheting for a few years now, but have always knitted only clothes. I've just discovered knitted toys lately and I must say its more fun!

I am working on a new knitted toy pattern I purchased from Debi Birkin's Etsy shop and it should be ready soon. I also can't wait to start on a free cupcake knitting pattern I found on the internet - a good way to put my left over yarns to good use!


0 comments: